Day 21

I finished my postprocessor experiment today. Fortunately, that experiment was much faster than the others so far. The last postprocessor, CRF (Conditional Random Field), took a much longer time to run than MRF (Markov Random Field) and also turned out to be less accurate. Ron thought this was suspicious, so he had me send the results and data to another grad student who is working on postprocessors. I also finished up my slides for my presentation (except for the slides that I might add later about the experiment I am doing now). I added the new results and planned the points I will talk about. Ryan and I are doing presentation rehearsals in the lab tomorrow to see how well prepared we are. Also today, I started another experiment, which was to evaluate feature extractors. I worked on setting up the code to run that experiment, and I still have a few issues that I need to fix. I should have the experiment running tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 13

Day 7