Day 22

Today I continued working on the feature extractor experiment. Ron and Ryan needed all of the GPUs to run their experiments, so I had to figure out how to run mine on a CPU. Ryan and I also did practice presentations in the lab today. I went first because I was before Ryan on the presentation schedule draft Joe handed out at the morning meeting. I think my rehearsal was good for a first try, although I did get stuck in one spot trying to explain the SVM-RBF classifier. After I was done, Ryan gave his presentation, which I thought was good. He seemed like he fully understood his research. After the rehearsal, Ron talked to us individually about our slides, and I made corrections to my presentation. This weekend I hope to be able to run my feature extractor experiment, as it will likely take a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 13

Day 7