Day 23

At the morning meeting today, we turned in our presentations to Joe. I knew I would have to make changes to it later though. Soon after getting to the lab, Ryan and I practiced our presentations in front of those in the lab. I felt like my presentation had improved since last time. After that, I worked on the revisions to my presentation that Ron and the others had suggested. I also ran some of the tests for my feature extractor experiment. I will try to run more of these tests overnight, but the software we use in the kLab to do so is difficult, and I have previously tried and failed to get it to work. A little while after lunch, Ron had Ryan and I give our presentations again so we could have more practice. This time there were more people in the lab than before. After that, I made a few small edits then gave the updated version of my slides to Joe. Tomorrow, we interns will give our presentations in the auditorium to prepare for Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 13

Day 7