Day 25

This post is about yesterday (August 16th). First, we had our last morning meeting. Joe talked to us about the internship program and asked us if we had any suggestions for or comments about it. I didn't really have any, but others said they would have liked a tour of the different labs on the first day of the program. It was also my last day in the kLab. I began by tying up some loose ends. I uploaded my data and other necessary files to Google Drive so that Ron could access them after I left. I also continued to run my feature extractor experiment. It appears that I will not finish all of the tests for that in time, but at least Ron will have the first part of the data for it. I also continued trying to fix the CRF (Conditional Random Field) postprocessor with the grad student who was working on postprocessors, but that also took a long time to run before it even got to the error. After lunch, I did not have much to do, because my programs were still running, so Ron had me work on code for an online data classification competition. My code was still running when I left the lab, so I will probably have to continue that at home later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 13

Day 7